Tales of the Sky

We used to gaze at sunsets 
through the windy trees in the tea farms
and you’d point out
the shifting colors of the day.

You’d tell me that the red sky
reminded you of my blushing cheeks 
when I laugh too hard. 
You’d say that the fainting rays
mimics the rainy days 
We spent walking through the mud
As we pushed each other for fall

You’d whisper that the blurred lilac 
flickers the memory of strolling 
through fields 
and picking out our favorite flowers. 
You’d murmur that the slightly darkened outline 
took you back to movie nights 
when the faint tv light 
skirted the edges of my face.

You drew our tale in the clouds, now I can’t bare the sight of the sky. 


©Tales of the Sky
®FellOut 2019
Label: The Scorch Trial 
All Rights Reserved 

Comments

  1. Another good big ups bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice piece remunds me of fall
    And how beautiful that season is 🧡🌺🌺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Mails