No Fairly Tale



Why me? 
Tears in the shower
I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream 
The gleam in your eye,  its so familiar 
Yet I know its true
You'll love me at once,
The way you did upon a dream
Dreams do come true.


Bibidibobidibu!
Sometimes brave women date coward men
Someday my price will come
Someday we'll meet again
And away we will go
To be happy forever I know


The birds will sing 
and wedding bells ring
When my dreams come true
The stars that light the path reminded her,
no matter the degree of damage;
She is still beautiful....
Everything is temporary; 
a voice whispered;emotions, thoughts, 
people and scenery.
Sometimes people are chapters in your story
You are strong girl.
You got this.


Label Tales
By; Abigail Tales
Click here for Bio
©FellOut2019

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Mails