Deep in Thoughts


Sinking in sorrow
Got no one to talk to.
 Everyone feel foreign
 Reflecting back I was okay
Then and now is a mystery
Change is so fast
No one is to blame but me
Eating me up from the inside

You are always happy they said
Didn't know you too well i think
Smile with deception. 
Eye with pain
Smell with fear
Heart so rigid
Hands trembling
Lights flickening
Water dripping
What a coward,

A shadow pass by you
I just cant give up now,
gone too far from where I started.
Uuuurgh!
You make me so mad!
Such a weakling.
its just a chapter dumb ass!
Get your shit together,
put it in a trash bag and throw it out.
Time moves on. 

Learn from it.
Its a slap on the face,
Ouch! as it hurts
That's for being such a dweep,
And because I love you!

Label Tales
By; Abigail Tales
Click here for Bio
©FellOut2019

Comments

Popular Mails