Memorial Conditions

I shook out the 
skeletons 
in my wardrobe
to set me 
free.

Out they fell
                            One.... 
                                 Two.... 
                                    Three....

Looking ubnormal
and completely 
bitter
Now they lay 
in a heaping 
pile.

I cried a silent tear 
as they began to fall out.
But only for a split 
second as I remembered 
the misery they brought 
about.

Seeing that heaping pile of 
bones
reminded me of exactly 
what it was like to be all 
alone.

Hiding the truth 
brought so much 
pain.
So much unescessary pain 
and I thought I was the 
only one I had to 
blame.

Truth be known as 
 skeletons came 
out
that pain has since lifted 
and im no longer living 
in fear as I walk 
about.

I've been set free 
from the weight I 
carried.
I'm no longer held 
down by the skeletons I 
married.

I cleaned room. 
My wadrope are now 
bare.
I now feel loved and 
can tell who 
cares.

Hiding behind the truth 
was not the best 
thing.
I see this now and 
realize the pain it 
brings.

Cleaning out my 
Room set me 
free.
Now I'm able to go 
ahead and live my life 
and it feels great to be
 Me.

Comments

Popular Mails