DOUBLE TREBLE.. BUT

Photography by Cjart  Illusion Art. 

Minute after minute
Then it was half an hour
That's minutes later
Hours Days Months Years
I have through it all
Blisters on my feet
Muscles pain
Through it all

This adventure is my poem
Call me art
Double Triple trouble treble
Crazy mad or unforgettable
Through it all I say

I don't rest anyway
Through more and more
Push myself to the limit
Or even beyond the breaking point
Through the rise and fall
Call it hills and valleys
In the nights out the window
Always wanted to be strong
Now I've reached it
Or maybe
Stronger than ever before
Still left powered
With my writing hand
Will and spirit
Charged to do what I want
Call me the double triple trouble treble
You can't fix me if I’m part of the problem
Call me breakable but unstoppable
A rare photo of Slim Thuo doing his thing . 
Just wait until my word drops
Insanity kicks off  immediately
Turn everything into flames
Till I shoot the target in the right spot
I Will stay
Till I get through it all

I would give up,
only if didn't feel so wrong
It feels right enough just to do so
This is just how I roll
State the normal mail
I know what no one knows
So I’m not gonna stress it
Just go against the wind
Not drama but…
Call me the double triple trouble treble
Through it all I have been

Comments

  1. Double triple trouble treble#drops mic#πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only comment am always waiting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚#fam

      Delete
  2. Man's on the double, great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure Class brother! πŸ‘Œ
    Nice piece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Credit to my biology teacher πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Mails