US


Us and our judgment 
Its not a condition to be diagnosed
It’s a part of an identity
You see me smile it doesn’t mean am happy 
If am sad the last thing I want is to be judged

There are stories I never told 
There are thoughts I never showed 
They are dreams I wish I could dream 
So why judge me?
Or the art of hearts 
You’re you and am me

Did you know?
Not everyone's blessed to see through others psychology 
Some come out once they are alone
Some want to just hold the tip of the rope
Maybe it works or doesn't 
Others want a drip of hope 
Just help me believe

So how do you know?
People heal on their own
Some need a friend, 
then they’ll be good to go
Others are proud, with a big ego
But they are them, you are you 
And we all have a place to improve 











There are psychopaths 
There are pessimists
They are people who are fast
Some take time to understand 
But we all deserve a chance 
Hard and sad as it may seem 
All want a grasp of the road
Get over what passed through 
Maybe even to be loved by another 
And maybe a settled plan

Some of us need support 
Improvements need to be done
But we live, learn and grow 
It's a art of an Earth
Don't forget this art of the heart 
LONG MARCH

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Mails