HURTS LIKE.

Those infected scars, 
don't look like scars anymore
They hurt, 
they itch and look more like burns
As if flames are blooming out of me 
It hurts, 
so much it hurts…

I’m trying every remedy 
Hoping at least with time it’ll work
My scars,
 don't look like scars anymore
They look like skin holes
To grow flames, 
to burn 
Every transformation hurts 
Oh, so much it hurts

It feels like stabbing knives into a fresh wounds 
But I’ll do anything for a stronger defense 
But I know… 
No one will heal them for me except on my own 
Feels like broken down armour 
But there is no fortunate battle, 
if there's nothing to fight for 

And as I’ve heard once:
” Turn your scars into stars.” 
Choiceless as choices can choose
All I can ever do is fight hard 
But I can’t deny it hurts, 
so much it hurts 

As fire running through my veins
… it still burns
Maybe its my choice 
Many may call it fault 
But still we know
What hurts hurts 

It hurt to know
Its sad not to know
No celebration
Regret in every tear
But what about nature
We can't change that

Black will remain dark
Brown will always be light 
That's same to people character 
Their is no comfort in others 
Find it within you

I broke my feet
Is always better that he or she
But still it doesn't happen 
Human never break 
Its only the transformers 
If that was to happen
Then the world's population 
Would be of zero people.
When we can't talk
Maybe art my heart 
Would do it for me

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Mails