HEART MY ART


I wonder 
As I wander on these hut chambers of my heart, they call them auricles 
But I recall when our love was so bright that it blocked my eyes from seeing 
I believe thats why the say love is blind 
Someone said I am hurt-less and it took me years of less hurt to comprehend what he meant:
I am heartless for my human heart was eaten up by this heart disease of blinded love 
And now life in jail have to serve 
A prison of my own emotions


It hurts burn my bed of red roses
That I prepared like my photo posses:
Well, you were so busy protecting yours as I the stupid one sat and waited for my treasure to be handled foolishly
Yet I have never handled a 
sheep,  
I tend to believe you are my first.


But don't get me wrong, I didn't call you a sheep
I just gave you a high rank.. 
Remember even "Baba Black Sheep" had only three bags of wool , that only got to be  given to three in full: It's a treasure 
I may not speak but ART my LOVE will do it for me 
MY TREASURE HEART OF ART
 YOURS TRULY JASPER ART 

IG OFFICIAL 
@collins_jasper _art

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Mails