MY LAST MAIL ME TRULY

I have blood on my lips
Because I have been bitten by my shame
My demons have come to sight
And they are taking over my good name 
No matter how I try and fight 
they are bright
They cause me to go insane
So I hopelessly try and find the light
But the demons  are stronger

I am lonely and wish to be revived
But am the darkness 
because my light is dead
Am no longer what people want to see
Am not good enough 
so people try to change me
I lay flat on the floor with a wish
That the ground would suck the feelings, 
Thoughts and loneliness

Betrayed by the word love and care
Judged by my own thoughts and limitation
Everybody referring to my principles 
Those which I swore to follow and keep
But broke when I thought lightning 
From thunder in the valley
Was my light at the end of the tunnel
That I had waited all my life

How should I move on now?
When all our lives we have been told
Love last forever? 
Am still on the rooftop again
You know the place so well I know
From noon to sunset 
I have been waiting
Send me the two words I hate
OK.  

Getting no a message is also a message
It took me a while to understand that too
From the words of Vivid Vega
Find your light deep in the darkness
And fight for it with everything
But the only light that I see now
Is the reflection in the wall saying EXIT
Maybe it the truth they say

THE BEST WAY TO GET ATTENTION FROM SOMEONE
IS TO STOP GIVING THEM ATTENTION. 
 EXITING  
Yours Truly Jasper_Art





Comments

  1. Aaaaaaw this is so deep and full of emotions...I must say it is a creative post and I love the fact that it's original and legit..keep creating more..God bless @cjart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Mails