Impeccable

time
she passes slowly

I cannot articulate
what that truly means

ghosts of my past
haunt the future
of my present

they will not be denied

they are never far
from things I try to do

I once tried to paint
a portrait of my life with oils, 
I thought no, 
watercolors
i’ve got time
i’ve committed no crime
i’ll canvas then, 
the usual suspects
stretch them on a frame
only paint the one
who can’t pronounce my name
and never had
the colors that I chose
were simply black and white
best to go that route
because my budget, 
it was tight

and the ghosts?
they were big on white 
relief

there was one thing 
I got right
People write 
because no one listens.
People draw 
because no one sees 
There’s something ugly 
about the flawless
That's why
Its a art of the heart 


Your truly Cjart
Label: The Scorch Trials 2019
©FellOut
All Right Reserved

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Mails