The Sinful Grip

Feelings of rage flowing 
through my veins.
The dark clouds won't lift 
they just keep pouring down rain.
Rain drops so heavy 
I'm left gasping for air.
Searching for answers 
that just aren't there.
Reality seems unbearable 
so many things a mess.
Life in constant turmoil 
due to all the stress.
I wish I had some one 
to just hold me tight .
Someone to tell me that 
things are going to be alright.
I feel like I'm starting to 
loose my faith.
On the verge of disaster and 
feeling so out of place.
Where is the light 
at the end of the tunnel?
Why do I feel like I'm stuck 
inside of a tornados funnel?
How much longer 
can one stay alive,
If they are stripped of all the things 
necessary just to survive.
Running circles and working 
yourself into the ground.
All in hopes relief will come to 
pass quickly and soon be found.
I have taken a beating 
from every angle.
Discontent wrapped 
around and tangled.
No rest for the weary, 
one must not give in.
Don't grow weak to the trials 
and tribulations as the  Devil 
tries to make you to sin.
Its a sinful grip


Comments

Popular Mails