2019 It's All About Me

Another year comes quickly to a close.
Days seem to be flying by I suppose.
Unsure of how it should be taken.
This past year definetly can not be mistaken.

Another hard year testing my strength.
Thrown so many curve balls 
that sent me running beyond great lengths.
Yet still as another year comes to a close.
I can honestly say I am blessed to have my story told as it goes.
I do not regret nor go on looking to place blame.
I will hold my head high instead of lowered in shame.

Despite all those who chose to take and be haters,
I forgive you all but you do suck as players.
This year is gone but leaves behind 
so much necessary knowledge .
I am thankful for every lesson and 
my mistakes I acknowledge.
This next year will be one to remember.

I am ready this time I am not playing pretender.
Look out 2019 you've unleashed the beast.
This chic is no longer available for
 anyone who is just looking to feast.
From Codependent to Independent 
and finally I'm free.

I welcome 2019 with open arms 
because this year it is going to be 
all about ME!

Comments

Popular Mails