My Say

I have always know what I want, but sometimes knowing what you want so clearly is torture. If you don't know what you want: once people start saying do this do that, be here go here, you take all those opportunities you become completely who you never meant to become. I have definitely said yes to things I shouldn't have, but I learn to say no, am not scared to walk away from something if it isn't who I want to be. I am not trying to be defined by one writing or a line. I don't have a goal I don't want a goal their are way to many things I want to do. Am not trying to achieve just this one thing.

I want to build a city I want to rewrite history and make things right. 

The only thing that does change about me.. Is the fact that I am going to change over and over 

©FellOut


Comments

Popular Mails