Depressions Plateau

A dark place
 Lies deep down below.
A place I don't like to visit much,
 I call it Depressions Plateau.
Found myself there more than once
I hate to actually admit.
In fact no-one was aware 
Felt weak, 
Wanted to just give up and quit.
If anyone has a reason 
I had them beat hands down.
Secrets I held inside 
would make anyone turn away,
and just sadly frown. 
Depressions Plateau 
Can become like an addiction.
Completely overtaking 
Even the strongest link 
Without even the slightest bit of hesitation.
I wasn't alone at all
like I thought.
There are so many others 
Suffering in silence
 From depression they too got.
Behind closed doors
We are so easily hidden.
Depression is real 
and should be forbidden 



FEELING DEPRESSED ? Coping with depression is a daily trauma for many people. You can’t really generalise how struggling to cope can make you feel or act, but if you think these symptoms sound like you or someone you know, please get in touch with us now.

Telephone  +254722178177 

Email befrienderskenya@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Mails