SHOW UP OR HIDE


If I show up,
I'll shine
If I hide you won't see my light
It's hopeless as hopelessness can be

Out of sight
An endless battle to find me
I hide in the forgotten places
I took the risks that I needed to take
Straight proof I'm not scared 

I've cried too much
Too much to care if anyone cares
Not a child, never again will I wanna be
I'm no ones business
If you want, you can call it selfish
But never again would I wanna be helpless 

Nevertheless call my name and I'll be there
And besides I'm behind the scenes
To fix what you fail to see
If you look closely, 
I'm everywhere
and yet somehow
staying away from attention,
From wasting my energy on unnecessary tension 

I am not my reflection
My mind holds all the power and so does my spirit
I hide because oddly enough...it’s my biggest enjoyment
I hide because I don't need the blind in my life

If I show up I'll shine
If I hide you won't see my light 
I could be a feeling
but
In the hidden… I’m out of existence
Cjart Photography.  Illusion Art

Comments

Popular Mails